Case: logo design, marketing whale, video, website
What is done:
- Marketing kit
The main tasks that we had to solve: developing a modern logo for the studio, preparing a marketing kit to boost sales and making a video to demonstrate the process of interior creation.
Interior Studio "Komilfo" reached a new stage and was renamed into the Marina Sharova Studio.
Positioning, a new modern logo and marketing kit will help the company to present itself on the market and attract new customers.
B2C market, women and men, 25-45 years old, high levels of income
- Several concepts of the logo have been offered. The chosen option has been worked out in different variations for correct use depending on the situation and context.
- Also we developed a manual-instruction on the use of the logo, which will help employees of the company, designers and printers to follow the standards of corporate identity.
Development of a Marketing Kit
- Marketing Kit introduces the studio to a potential client:
- - competently emphasizes the benefits of the studio
- - tells the story of the company and its philosophy
- - reveals the services and areas of work
- - shows samples of implemented projects
- - follows all the stages of work with the client
- - introduces the team
Corporate website home screen
- A modern version of the logo, which personifies the creative beginning and emphasizes the elitism of the studio.
- Marketing kit acquaints a potential client with the studio, emphasizing its advantages, in the end captivating his heart by beautiful projects in the portfolio.
- 3D video presents to the viewer the complex process of creating interiors in Marina Sharova Studio, highlighting all the professionalism and attention to details.
Creating a Video
ART OF INTERIOR CREATION
Developed in Rubarb Studio video displays the process of creating an interior project – starting from the idea on paper and up to the final touches in interior decoration. Our task was to show that each project in Marina Sharova interior studio is a complex process that carries much more than just aesthetics in it. The logic of lines, forms and textures – this is the secret of all the comfort you feel when you find yourself in a perfect interior.
A modern version of the logo was offered, which embodies the creativity and emphasizes the luxury status of the studio.
The marketing kit introduces the potential customer with the studio favourably emphasizing its advantages and finally charming with the works presented in the portfolio.
The developed 3D video presents the viewer with the complex process of creating interiors in Marina Sharova’s studio, reflecting professionalism and the attention to detail. The website has become part of the brand image and performs its function. The customer has significantly increased the rates of incoming calls and orders through the website.
Add a comment
Fields are required *