Logo Design Services in UK
Logo is Your face in the market of goods and services, one of the main components of the brand's success. In 70% of cases, consumers will recognize the company by the logo.To get the consultation
Prior to the logo development, first of all we have to determine the market segment, the competitive environment, to investigate the target audience of the brand, to describe the consumer's portrait, to disclose its key insights.Get Recommendations
After analyzing competitors, finding and selecting trends in the niche of the client, our designers start developing unique concepts for the logo. The approved version of the logo is accompanied by a short guide to its use. The client receives all the original layouts in electronic form.Get Recommendations
Leave a request
developing the logo
What you will get in the total
- Analysis of information on the brief, identifying the mission and purpose of the logo.
- Development of 3 variants of the logo concept and full implementation of the chosen option.
3. Original layout of the logo in the main vector formats (AI, EPS, CDR)
4. A unique logo designed to meet your company's needs. A short guide to using the logo.
other elements of branding
Company`s logo - the basis of corporate identity, which makes it clear who is who in the market. Like the photo in the passport, it shows the true "face" of the brand, its visual image, character, values. This is one of the main promotion tools that allows the brand to declare itself, to cause the necessary associations. After all, we in life easily remember the logos of companies whose products we like, because they create a certain image and emotions of the consumer.
Какой он: идеальный логотип?
Of course, the visual concept should correspond to the direction of the company, the big idea of the brand. It will be symbolic, alphabetic or combined - it all depends on the niche and analysis of the target audience. Based on our experience, we have identified some common constants that make the logo ideal:
- All ingenious is simple! The visual concept should be clear to the audience, not cause unnecessary questions and conjectures.
- Recognizability The graphic image becomes advantageous when it is easily remembered from the first time.
- Relevance. In the development of the logo, we take into account not only the trends in design, but also look forward to the prospects of a few steps forward.
- Balance of color. Our designers select color solutions that seamlessly complement and do not overload each other.
- The idea, idea and the idea again! In the logo we lay down the meanings, values that the brand broadcasts.
Logo design: stages
Creating a visual image of the brand in the company Rubarb Digital is engaged in true design fans, professionals, for whom each line is important. What are we doing:
- analyze: preliminary stage, which consists in studying the company's product, competitive environment, market niche. We make a portrait of a potential consumer, reveal his interests and insights. Here the first ideas, concepts, solutions are born.
- select a graphic language: The game begins in symbols, colors, associations. A scrupulous process that requires attention and full feedback from the specialist.
- create a logo design: We embody unique concepts that emphasize the individuality of the company, correspond to the direction of activity. We present to the client - and get an ocean of pleasure from a positive feedback from the client.
- modifying: Our designers in the shower are real perfectionists. If necessary, the approved version is being finalized.
- we make guideline or logobook: We provide guidance with recommendations on the use of the brand name on various formats, and the rules for applying approved pantone color solutions.
Logo development is based on the platform positioning and corporate identity. If you do not have these attributes of branding - contact Rubarb Digital. We create an identity from scratch.
Remember that the logo is the face of the company. Want to be remembered - we know how to do it! Only unique solutions, professional approach and sincere obsession with design.