Logo, corporate identity, and brand hero design project for a marketing agency in Canada
What is done:
“Rapid Marketing Strategies” is a Canadian company specializing in education services and coaching. We started to cooperate with the owner of this agency, who has more than 20 years of experience in the field of marketing. The main aim was to develop a logo, a corporate identity, and a character for the brand.
The main goal is to create the logotype and the corporate style for an educational agency. It was important to visualize the main criteria of brand identity, namely proficiency, knowledge, competence, and accomplishments. The client previously provided our team with a wishlist of fonts and colors that were desirable to use while working on the project. Also, we needed to create a unique character for the company “Rapid Marketing Strategies”.
- The sign consists of rhythmically growing ovals. The logotype is associated with the development and growth of the company after gaining profound knowledge. This sign also symbolizes support and educational help.
- One of the embedded images is a sound wave, which means, the more knowledge the business receives, the louder it can declare itself.
- Insight: This logo is easy to remember and transform into an identity element.
- The main color of the logo is green lime, which symbolizes progress and growth. The ideas of evolution, growth, and acquisition of knowledge remain the main grounds of the concept.
Creating corporate-style elements
- After the logo was approved, we created the corporate-style elements, including corporate documentation (business cards, letterhead), branded design for social media (LinkedIn page, templates for Instagram), and marked signatures for email newsletters.
- We also developed about 30 presentation templates, which can be used by RMS company both in the electronic version and in the printed variant for conducting their training sessions.
Developing the character
- A brand hero is a fictional character who helps the company interact with their clients. The character reflects the activities of the brand, helps the business create emotional connections with the audience and stand out among competitors.
- We developed a character that would be used by the company to communicate with customers and would become the face of numerous educational conferences. The character's image was inspired by one of the company's founders: a coach who interacts with clients during lectures directly. The heroine has several variations, all of which are developed in the corporate color palette.
- The company character will be used in all types of marketing communications: in branded products (handouts), at conferences, business meetings, and in advertising campaigns.